Have you decided that you want to upgrade the flooring in your house? Are you on a budget? Laminate flooring may be the best choice for you. It offers unmatched affordability while also providing access to numerous styles and themes. Hardwood flooring and stone tiles are not always affordable, but laminate flooring is. Invision Hardwood & Décor has compiled a list of why we feel that laminate flooring is the right choice for your house.
The Benefits of Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring offers many benefits such as:
- As previously mentioned, it is affordable.
- Laminate flooring can simulate hardwood flooring and other popular styles.
- It is easily shipped and the packaging is convenient.
- Laminate flooring often has a wear layer that protects it from spills and makes it easy to clean. Dirt, dust, and debris will wash right off with little trouble. It is also very easy to clean.
- Installing laminate flooring is extremely easy. It clicks together like puzzle pieces on top of an underlying mat. Almost anyone can do it with very little experience.
- Not including carpet, laminate flooring can be installed over pre-existing floors if the conditions are right. This makes it desirable as it is easy to install and requires little preparation.
- Laminate flooring is resistant to UV rays, which often discolor other types of flooring and it is naturally resistant to bacteria and mold.
- Temperature changes will flooring to contract and expand. With hardwood flooring, this can cause issues, but due to the nature of laminate flooring, it can contract and expand without any harm.
- Hardwood flooring must adjust to the climate of a room, but laminate flooring is ready out of the box. It does not require acclimation.
Invision Hardwood & Décor offers flooring solutions to customers throughout Toronto, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Vaughan, and the GTA. With our expertise, we will find the perfect floor for your house.